- Minimum Graduate
- 4 – 5 Years Relevant Experience, at least 2 years as a team leader or sales supervisor in grocery products.
- MS Office, Strong Communication, and Agility
- Assign daily targets to team members or ensure that they are aware of their daily targets.
- Motivating sales team and building keeping their morale higher for sales and execution
- Visit market with the sales team members (one to two in a day), ensuring a complete visit at least once a month with every team member.
- Ensure regular market visit, particularly to ‘A’ category shops.
- Ensure all complaints from shop keepers/clients are timely handled.
- Ensure all cancellation of orders is adequately justified.
- Ensure that No Credit is given by any Sales representative unless approved.
- Supervise the cash recoveries from the market
- Ensuring proper load (no under or overload) transported in delivery vans
- Take follow up from sales representatives on their daily working
- Check the productivity of the sales representatives’ team.
- Ensure the presence and update of all SAFs (Shop Attendance Forms), every Sales representative should have his SAFs along with him before going on to the market.
- Ensure every sales representative and salesman is well aware of his daily journey plan.
- Ensure the inventory’s stock every morning to update sales representatives.
- Group Health & Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Motor Bike
No Of Positions
Lahore, Faisalabad, Sialkot