Education: Minimum Graduate however Masters will be given preference
Experience: At least 4 years of Experience as Branch Manager for Any renowned Sales & Distribution Firm
The incumbent will be responsible to supervise and govern overall branch operations including sales & Administration. He also takes necessary preventive measures to ensure branch operations are always in synchronization with QMS & GDP by coordinating with Warehouse Quality Compliance team.
In parallel he will also perform miscellaneous tasks in order to contribute towards strengthening sales & operations
- To facilitate the business by supporting Sales operations provided by the senior management and Principals.
- To conduct meetings with Branch operations Team in order to improvise Sales execution.
- To keep an eye on overall credit of the Branch and its utilization for better sales & operations support.
- To visit market for ensuring smooth sales operations along with maintaining of check and balance and feedback of complains and customers complaints.
- To ensure QMS (Quality Management System) & GDP (Good Distribution Practices) in concern warehouses & co-ordinate with Quality & Compliances team.
- TO conduct self-inspection & QMS & GDP related trainings if required.
- To coordinate with HR department for training the respective Sales team (dedicated / shared force) of product.
- To coordinate with the Claims department to review claim reports of the respective product.
- To review potential & key customers and recommend their cheque or credit payment terms.
- To visit approved credit parties and assure their payments are recovered timely.
- To stay in touch with changing market dynamics and competitors strategy to maintain competitive advantage/neck to neck competition along with timely reporting to top management.
- To maintain professional and productive relationship with all stakeholders to ensure quality service provision at customer end.
- To host and run team meetings and briefings
No Of Positions