1- Minimum Bachelor's degree
2- Alteast 4-5 Years of experience in managing the distribution operations
3- Excellent on Relationship Building with principals, DRAP, Banks, Customers, Regulatory Authorities.
4- Must have service attitude accordance with the compliances
5- Experienced in the implementation of QMS and GDP in place.
- To facilitate the business by supporting Sales operations provided by the senior management and Principals.
- To conduct meetings with the Branch operations Team in order to improvise Sales execution.
- To keep an eye on the overall credit of the Branch and its utilization for better sales & operations support.
- To visit the market for ensuring smooth sales operations along with maintaining of check and balance and feedback of complains and customers complaints.
- To ensure QMS (Quality Management System) & GDP (Good Distribution Practices) in concerned warehouses & coordinate with the Quality & Compliances team.
- To conduct self-inspection & QMS & GDP-related training if required.
- To coordinate with HR department for training the respective Sales team (dedicated/shared force) of product.
- To coordinate with the Claims department to review claim reports of the respective product.
- To review potential & key customers and recommend their cheque or credit payment terms.
- To visit approved credit parties and assure their payments are recovered timely.
- To stay in touch with changing market dynamics and competitors' strategy to maintain competitive advantage/neck-to-neck competition along with timely reporting to top management.
- To maintain a professional and productive relationship with all stakeholders to ensure quality service provision at customer end.
No Of Positions