- Minimum Graduate from recognized university
- Having at least 2 year of branch manager experience in sales & Distribution frim
- Command on MS office suit.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
Market Competitive Salary, Health & Life Insurance, Bonus, LFA, Leaves, Provident Fund, etc.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on the below link:
Subject – Branch Operations Manager – Karachi
Premier group is looking for a “Branch Operations Manager” at Karachi. This position is well suited to individuals who are looking to advance their careers and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Supervising warehouse while maintaining standardized parameters of stock keeping.
- To deal with miscellaneous tasks contributing towards strengthening and generating optimum levels of sales.
- To ensure QMS (Quality Management System) & GDP (Good Distribution Practices) in concerned warehouses & coordinate with the Quality & Compliances team.
- To conduct self-inspection & QMS & GDP-related training if required.
- To ensure maximum Orders Execution.
- Ensuring timely monitoring and feedback of sales operations inclusive of Van maintenance.
- Ensuring employee headcount of the branch is complete.
- Ensuring cash handling and bank deposits as per stated criteria, managing and controlling of credit supplies and cheque returns.
- To facilitate the business by supporting Sales operations provided by the senior management and Principals.
- To keep an eye on the overall credit of the Branch and its utilization for better sales & operations support.
- To visit approved credit parties and assure their payments are recovered timely.
No Of Positions