• Must have 2-3 years of experience in inventory control and planning
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
• Proficiency in Excel and other software’s program
• Must be an Agile and have a good business acumen
• Excellent Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver the work under a given deadline.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Responsible for Preparation of order replenishment and Internal transfers of Pharma Goods and FMCG for different Premier’s branches and place orders to avoid shortage or excessive surplus.
• Follow up with Business Partners for timely delivery of Stock.
• Reconciliation of goods with Orders and GRN.
• Review data to anticipate future needs through YTD.
• Analysis of Slow-Moving Products and Monitor them for quick liquidation.
• Planning of timely deliveries of Product across Pakistan
• Coordinate with concern manager for special demand of consumer products.
• Coordinate with Supply Chain Solution provider for safe and smooth deliveries of Consumer products.
• Ensured appropriate Trade offers & Discounts are clearly defined, implemented, and communicated to all branches within
• Follow up with Branches against Damaged, Expired and Near Expired Stock (DENE)
• Follow-up with Business partners for damaged Expired and Near Expired stock at Branch and market