3 to 5 Year of relevant experience.
The role would include, but not limited to:
- To receive and check company stock as per invoice/delivery challan.
- To ensure that the stock is entered and updated in the system.
- To maintain Store statement ledger on daily basis.
- To maintain and update the Stock transfer record.
- To check order and dispatch orders as per Daily Sales Report (DSR).
- To receive and finalized returned stock.
- To check, ensure and reconcile final report with Returned Stock.
- To co-ordinate with Quality & Compliances team regarding QMS (Quality Management System) & GDP (Good Distribution Practices).
- To follow and be in compliance with SOPs.
- To coach and train subordinates/Helpers.
- To ensure that the damaged stock is separately place from fresh stock.
- To ensure that the expiry stock is separately placed from fresh stock.
- To follow and be in compliance with all other secondary tasks assigned and instructed by BOMs/ZOMs.
No Of Positions